|Type / Tags|
Everybody keeps on sampling the best and cleanest piano ever! here is a completely different approach. We sampled an old Pleyel Grand Piano (F-71240 model from 1928) with vintage gear like a Studer console and tube microphones, it has the rich and warm sound of the old jazz/blues or even classical music recordings.
- 12.89GB, 2956 samples.
- 2 microphone positions that you can mix from the interface (close and rim).
- 9 Velocity layers for the sustain.
- 9 Velocities for the release.
- Pedal down resonance and true pedal action.
- Key noises samples.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Sostenuto (middle pedal).
- Advanced MIDI controls.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerful interface and advanced features.