|Type / Tags|
System Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8. Intel-Mac and Mac OS 10.5 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System RAM, 7200 RPM SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library.
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 4.2.4 or later is required. Kontakt 5.1.0 or later required for all time-stretching and other special features. The free Kontakt “Player” and special “Libraries” browser rack do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library.
Olympus Elements by Soundiron is a choral toolkit that puts the core functionality and sonic quality of the full Olympus Symphonic Choir into a compact and convenient low-cost package. Olympus Elements is designed for both professionals and casual users in mind, providing a potent and simple choral scoring solution that captures the spirit and power of a full 63-voice symphonic vocal ensemble.
Olympus Elements was recorded as a composite close stereo stage microphone position and covers all 8 primary vowel sounds: Ah, Ee, Eh, Ei, Ih, Mm, Oh and Oo. The choir is completely configurable, with independent control over male and female divisi sections. Articulations include sustains, staccatos and marcatos, with dynamic layering and intelligent round robin. There is also a dedicated section of true legato ah & oo sustains, with up to 6-part polyphonic harmony and interval shaping. The library also features a variety of classic choral effects, swells, sweeps, shouts, whispers, etc. Each preset comes with an array of real-time performance and tone controls and 50+ custom room and fx reverbs to choose from. There is also a selection of hand-crafted choral atmospheres, pads and evolving soundscapes to open up further creative possibilities.
- Full Men's and Women's divisi sections.
- Freely adjustable note ranges.
- Soft pp and forceful ff dynamics.
- All 8 major vowel types — Ah, Ee, Eh, Ei, Ih, Mm, Oh and Oo.
- Sustains w/ release & round-robin.
- Staccatos and marcatos w/ round-robin, shaping and time-stretching options.
- True Legato for Ah and Oo vowels.
- Simulated legato for all other vowel sustains.
- All legato features adjustable interval speed, range, polyphony and intensity.
- Large selection of vowel-based Choral FX from whispers to drones and clusters.
- Vowelmaster preset gives quick access to both sustaining and staccato articulations for all vowels.
- Phrasemaster preset allows up to 16 user-sequenced phrases with 16 slots each — each slot configurable to sustain or staccato and men/women/ensemble.
- Swell, Offset, Attack & Release controls to shape your own syllables, sustains and phrases with real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Independent Release timing and Release Volume controls, to control room decay and accenting.
- Independent Pan controls for each divisi section.
- Bonus Special FX presets for creating atmospheric pads and soundscapes.
- 30 Special FX impulses integrated into the interface to create your own effects.
- 21 Natural Environmental Reverb Impulses, including Halls, Cathedrals, Churches, Studios, Bunkers, Garages and more.
- 3-band parametric EQ with sweepable mid.
- Ensemble Preset types with independent controls for men's and women's sections.
- Divisi Men's and Divisi Women's Section presets, with dual layer blending, crossfading and vowel morphing.
- 12 Unique atmospheric and otherworldly sustaining instrument presets crafted from the essence of the choral sound.
- 3,061 samples.
- 3.77 GB Installed.
- 56 nki Kontakt instrument presets.
- 24-bit / 48kHz stereo PCM wav format.
- Open format to allow user customization.
- Format(s): Kontakt 4 & 5 .nki and PCM .wav.
- Watermarked for each licensed user by the Continuata Watermarking System.