|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
The Oxford EQ plug-in is based on the OXF-R3 EQ section. It is a fully functional 5-band application with selectable shelf settings on LF and HF sections. Additionally, separate variable slope low pass and high pass filters are provided. The EQ also features 4 different selectable EQ types that cover most of the EQ styles currently popular amongst professional users, including some legacy styles which are renowned for their artistic capability.
- Five band parametric design.
- Selectable shelf settings on LF and HF sections LF and HF Filters providing up to 36dB/Octave slope.
- Four selectable EQ types.
- Fully decramped HF response.
- Support for sample rates up to and including 192kHz.
- Fully automatable (including separate automation for A and B settings).
- Includes six plugins in total for optimal DSP usage (Mono and Stereo versions of EQ, Filters, and EQ and Filters).