|Type / Tags|
Paraphrasis is an Open Source spectral resynthesis synthesizer which can model any sound with only one sonic sample. It is based on modified Loris - an Open Source sound modeling and processing software package - and JUCE.
Only two parameters are needed:
- frequency pitch of a sample.
- frequency resolution of spectral analysis.
Paraphrasis has a 16 voice polyphony and has a "Reverse" option to analyse the sample backward so it is synthesised reversed as well.
Note: Currently only mono sounds can be handled - the stereo input is automatically converted into mono.
- Fixed: Sound glitches when playing note repetitively (partials missing)
- Fixed: When note is finished (sample is done) CPU went high - MainStage
- Fixed: Reverse button position
- Fixed: Reverse button and status LED synchronisation
- Fixed: CPU went high when long sample was loaded and note was triggered.
- Fixed: plugin did not load on some Win Hosts
- Fixed: VST3 version did not clean buffer before synthesising new samples.