quadraSID by reFX is a Virtual Instrument Audio Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X. It functions as a VST Plugin and an Audio Units Plugin.
Plug-in, App & Soundware Format(s)
Operating System Availability
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
- Up to four independent SIDs can be emulated with a single SID plug-in.
- Each SID has three independent oscillators and a fourth "Galway-noise" channel.
- Lofi, Normal and Hifi render modes.
- Chip-Model selector per chip (6581 / 8580).
- The SID emulation has been enhanced so each oscillator can have its own volume.
- Built-in arpeggiator for each oscillator.
- Four LFOs, four envelopes and four "functions" for each oscillator.
- Programmable wavetables for each oscillator.
- Three play modes: Mono, Poly & Multi-timbral.
- Nearly every parameter can be modulated by MIDI or other internal modulators.
- Velocity sensitive Virtual-keyboard can be toggled on/off.
- Beta-tested by Chris Hülsbeck, the C-64 SID guru.
- Very low CPU consumption.