|Product||Shreddage Bass 2|
|Type / Tags|
Kontakt Player 5.3.1 or higher
5GB hard drive space
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Impact Soundworks Shreddage Bass 2, available for Kontakt Player 5, features the sound of a custom-made, six string Muckelroy electric bass recorded DI through a vacuum tube preamp (UA Solo|610). Each string on the bass was recorded individually with all crucial articulations, and performed with a versatile fingered playing style making the library suitable for a range of genres.
Since the library is recorded clean, with no effects or extra processing baked in to the samples, it can be used 'dry' for a focused DI sound, or combined with pedal, amp, and cab plugins to get a gritty and overdriven tone. Shreddage Bass 2 includes its own custom effects rack with parametric EQs, a compressor, Tube Screamer pedal, and an amp/cab stack with bass cab impulses.
- Over 11,000 samples recorded DI, 44/24-bit through analog tube preamp.
- Sustain, staccato, harmonics, hammer-on, pull-off, portamento & FX.
- All articulations custom-mappable to velocity, keyswitch or MIDI CC.
- Hundreds of extra finger pop and release noises with separate mix controls.
- Double-tracking capability, including stereo doubletrack (L/R).
- Up to 32x samples per fret & articulation (combined dynamics and RR layers).
- Live performance script that intelligently selects fret and string.
- Extensive options for performance tweaking and engine settings.
- Works with MIDI guitars and MIDI pickups.
- Compatible with the free Kontakt Player.
Pricing & Availability
Shreddage Bass 2 is available as a Kontakt Player 5 library (v5.3+) for the list price of $119. Owners of ISW's original Shreddage Bass library can upgrade at a discount.
Library Overview & Walkthrough Video: YouTube.com/watch?v=lu8ybSUTuVs
Audio Demos: SoundCloud.com/isworks/sets/shreddage-bass-2-demos