SY66 is an advanced Phase or Frequency Modulation (FM) synthesizer for Native Instruments Reaktor. It can be played with a MIDI controller, or your own voice and comes with a wide assortment of sounds designed to take advantage of a standard 8 knob hardware format. These macro knobs control different aspects of the synthesizer and give the artist and performer a chance to be creative without being mired in details and parameters. Just load, play and twist for fun!
SY66 can make sounds faithful to classic FM synths, but with new operator types, filters, custom samples and a comprehensive event buss, it enters new territory and begins the next phase for FM.
- 6 Operators + External Input.
- 7 Operator Types.
- 90+ Snapshots.
- 8 Macro knobs.
- Microtonal Scale functions.
- 6x7 Audio Modulation Matrix for FM and RM.
- 6 filter types per operator.
- 12 Multifunction Syncable LFO.
- 12 ADSR Envelopes.
- 6 Multi-step Breakpoint Envelopes.
- 15 Effect Types (8 distortions and shapers) in a 4 unit chain.
- Master Level Filter.
- Audio Trigger.
- Audio Envelope Follower.
- Pitch Tracker.
- Event Buss Mapper connecting 18 input types to 800+ modulation targets.
- Expression Shaper.
- 129 Master and Operator Velocity Curves.
- XY Controller.