The blooo is a polyphonic software synthesizer plug-in based on the classic subtractive synthesis architecture.
Main features are:
- Up to 32 voices polyphony including portamento.
- Two band-limited oscillators including Ring modulation and hard sync.
- Four oscillator waveforms (sawtooth, pulse, sawpulse, sine) with shape control.
- Additional white noise generator.
- Two multi-mode four-pole zero-delay feedback filters (lowpass, highpass, bandpass, allpass, phaser) with resonance and panorama control.
- Three envelopes (ADSR) with exponential slopes.
- Three low frequency oscillators (LFOs) with tempo synchronization.
- It is written in native C++ code for high performance even on "lighter" systems.