Voices of Prague is Kontakt 4+ based choir with full syllable sequencing and Auto Divisi function.
The choir was recorded with carefully hand picked selection of singers from Prague Philharmonic Choir which is well known and experienced in the world of cinematic and symphonic music. Special new deep sampling techniques were used to capture the colour and emotion of the human voice. Each voice group (S.A.T.B) was recorded in groups of 3 Singers and the library consists of 3 Divisi per voice group totalling 12 Divisis at your disposal if full choir is played. This stops the unwanted layering of voices and making the mix sound overwhelming. This library is made to provide the composer with absolute Rhythmic and Lyrical Freedom when writing for choir, but also to blend well with all other Choral and Orchestral instruments.
- Full S.A.T.B. Choir and Cinematic FX.
- Three part Auto Divisi per vocal range. Total of 12 Divisi.
- Full Syllable Sequencing with double and Slavonic.
- Auto Poly-Legato with vowel morphing.
- Auto voice splitting.
- Auto-round robin/Humanising.
- Custom IRs.
- Articulations: Sustains, Staccatos, Marcatos and Lush scripted Legato.
- All in Three Dynamics-pp, mf, ff.
- Over 27,000 Samples.
- Extensive Ranges - Basses E2-E4, Tenors C3-C5, Altos G3-E5, Sopranos C4-C6.
- Every sample for every note, vowel, consonant, mic position and dynamic is exclusive i.e. There is no sample stretching to cover bad notes or falsely extend the ranges.