Voices of Prague version 1.5 is UVI Workstation powered choir with full syllable sequencing and poly-legato usable during creation of words.
The choir was recorded with carefully hand picked selection of singers from Prague Philharmonic Choir which is well known and experienced in the world of cinematic and symphonic music. Special new deep sampling techniques were used to capture the colour and emotion of the human voice. Each voice group (S.A.T.B) was recorded separately to enable true S.A.T.B writing. This library is made to provide the composer with absolute Rhythmic and Lyrical Freedom when writing for choir, but also to blend well with all other Choral and Orchestral instruments.
- Full S.A.T.B. Choir and Cinematic FX.
- Full Syllable Sequencing with double and Slavonic consonants.
- Auto Poly-Legato with vowel morphing developed for live play.
- Auto voice splitting.
- Auto-round robin/Humanising.
- Utilising Spark Reverb to place your choir.
- Articulations: Sustains, Staccatos, Marcatos and Lush scripted Legato.
- All in Three Dynamics-pp, mf, ff.
- Over 26,000 Samples.
- Extensive Ranges - Basses E2-E4, Tenors C3-C5, Altos G3-E5, Sopranos C4-C6.
- Every sample for every note, vowel, consonant, mic position and dynamic is exclusive i.e. There is no sample stretching to cover bad notes or falsely extend the ranges.