Vokator by Native Instruments is a Virtual Instrument and a Virtual Effect Audio Plugin. It functions as a VST Plugin, an Audio Units Plugin, a DirectX Plugin and an RTAS Plugin.
Plug-in, App & Soundware Format(s)
Operating System Availability
Supported Sample Formats (loads or saves) include
- High-resolution FFT spectral engine
- Multiple vocoding modes
- Operation configurable from 4 to 1024 frequency bands
- Full-function dual-oscillator synthesizer with dynamic patch morphing, multiple filter modes, and FM
- Granular sampler with independent control of time and pitch
- Realtime frequency spectrum displays of input and output
- Advanced modulation section includes step sequencers, tempo-synced LFOs, envelope followers, and more.
- Additional spectral effects can be applied to the sound input
- Custom filter spectral curves with the breakpoint editor of the equalizer
- Gate and level compression of the input, frequency-domain compressor for the output