|Type / Tags|
VUMT is an analog style metering, gain staging and channel tool.
- Painstakingly modeled behaviour and recreation of the general ballistics of classic VU meters.
- Gain staging made easy. Trim your channel volume +/- 24 dB.
- Customisable Peak/Clip-LED.
- Additional PPM (DIN Type I) and RMS metering mode.
- Completely customisable ballistics, incl. needle overshoot, which makes it possible to emulate the behaviour of virtually every existing VU meter.
- Comes with eight different skins to be pleasant to look at for (almost) everybody.
- adjustable needle refresh rate.
- an editable instance label.
- many options to show/hide elements from the GUI incl. a meters-only view.
- Additional standalone apps included (MAC & WIN, 32 & 64-bit).
Reviewed By jam92189
March 22, 2012
Okay first of the price is hard to beat. Also we are talking about 32 and 64 bit Windows And Mac. I know this is just a VU meter to some but let me tell you its not just that the trim control on this thing add a very nice left right volume control as well as a mid side control. The thing that makes this different from other trim control meters is that the way you set the meters for mid side and left right volume stay the way you set them even after you switch the mode. Very rare and usful. The meters can be completely customized though the set control and the VU PPM numbers. also clicking on the meter will turn off or on the digital number. the skins are very nice and clean looking for any style. it has a mono or a stereo instance and it very smooth and clean.
The only thing i can really think of that could use improvement would be a adjustable size for the overall window. If there is one i apologize for not noticing. other than that this thing is rock solid
Overall the looks feel and way it performs are far beyond the small price range. Great plugin and amazing price I also own the new compressor that came out by him and have to say that to is something to talk about but that is for another review.Read more