KVRmarks allow you to "bookmark" any page at KVR and have it appear in your personal KVRmarks list so you can quickly jump to any page without going through the normal navigation options. You can add any page at KVR, simply click its KVRmarkThis icon:
You can choose to make your KVRmark list public or private; if you make it public you can still choose to keep specific links private.
This is an experimental feature of KVR. Consider it beta status...
KVRmarks for KVR Member Compyfox.
- C.Budde VST Plugin Analyser - Explained/Tutorial? (EQ covered)
- Can I do this with a Behringer BCR and a BCF?
- Comprehensive Amplitube Gear List (by Ceej)
- EBU R-128 - some technical info (standard switch due Aug2012)
- EBU R-128 meets K-System v2, a possible future for the loudness debate (Loudness War, Jan 2013 and ongoing)
- Got an iLok key, now what to do with it?!
- How to side chain since Cubase SX days
- How your host should be used with emulation plugins (based on Slate VCC)
- IK Multimedia ARC - Problems and possible solutions
- K-Meters are now "Dynamic Range Meters"? (DR-Meter explained)
- Limiter Forms and Definitions
- Loudness Normalisation (manually) according to the EBU R-128/ITU-R BS.1770-x specs (Feb 2015)
- LUFS Meter Plugin (list, NOT STARTED BY STUDIO COMPYFOX)
- Music Theory - my recommendations for theory charts
- MusicLab RealGuitars (v2) - what they are capable of
- MusicLab RealGuitars (v3) - Setup and General Info
- Please explain dBu, dB and how much headroom is required for (incl K-System description)
- Proper Gain Structure & dbfs? (in depth explanation by Studio Compyfox, Sep 2013, also read the follow up pages)
- Proper Gain Structure, Gain Staging, Relation QPPM, RMS, VU, Digital Meter (June 2014)
- PSP VU meter and Bob Katz K-System setup (works with all types of customizable VU's - Oct 2006)
- Short list of famous old school synths etc, which have been emulated as a virtual instrument? (NOT STARTED BY STUDIO COMPYFOX)
- Signal Leveling done right: Is the reference level of -18dBFS in Digital Peak or RMS? (Jan 2013)
- Switching to 96khz for mastering? (a forum entry to think abou)
- Using a VU meter plugin for proper gain staging and the mystery of ADC Manuals (Sep 2012)