16th February 2012
Arturia has announced the release of the 1.1 update for the Oberheim SEM V, their software emulation of the legendary Oberheim Synthesizer Expander Module. The 1.1 upgrade is free for all registered users.
The new version comes with more than 100 new presets by world class sound designers, as well as powerful new features:
- Two modes have been added to the 8-Voice Programmer (''Reassign'' and ''Forward Retrig'') for even richer timbral sequences and easier use in conjunction with the arpeggiator.
- Polyphony is now adjustable just like on the original multi-SEM models.
The update also brings enhanced performance on all DAWs, notably on Logic and Pro Tools, as well as faster preset management.
Summary of changes and new features:
- Polyphony parameter to limit the polyphony of the plug-in.
- Faster preset management.
- 20 new factory presets from Ian Boddy.
- 21 new factory presets from Erik Norlander.
- 35 new factory presets from Richard Courtel.
- 11 new factory presets from Kevin Lamb.
- 14 new factory presets from Drew Newmann.
- ''Reassign'' mode for the 8-Voice Programmer (like in the original one, the SEM V will first use the boards that are not gated in its voice assignment).
- ''Forward Retrig'' mode : the 8-Voice Programmer restarts from the first board when releasing all gates.
- Sustain pedal is now active on all systems.
- Improved performances on all DAWs, notably Logic and Pro Tools.
23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces Spark 2 (Software)
22 Jan 2014 Arturia updates Analog Lab to v1.1
17 Dec 2013 Arturia V Collection 3.0 50% Off
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad