2nd December 2009
Jonathan Schmid-Burgk has announced that he is now distributing his plug-ins under the new cochleor brand and that a completely reinvented version of the Harmony Improvisator plug-in is now available. This new version features Intel-Mac support, a built-in synthesizer, a harmonic pattern sequencer and other improvements to compose with the rules of classical harmonic theory.
The Harmony Improvisator VST Plugin provides:
- Perfect harmonic improvisation.
- Composing with the rules of classical harmonic theory - no professional knowledge required.
- Complex cadences suitable for all styles of music.
- Unique concept of harmonic pattern sequencing.
- Automatic calculation of exciting harmonic suggestions.
- Critical time advantage for creating harmonic frames of songs, soundtracks, and arrangements.
Pricing & Availability
Harmony Improvisator is available now for Windows and Mac OS X (Intel) in the VST effect format and now costs €99 (incl. 19% tax) / $129.
16 May 2011 Synleor updates Harmony Improvisator
04 Jan 2008 VisualVox VST updated to v1.1.2
22 Nov 2007 VisualVox VST updated to v1.1.1
19 Nov 2007 VisualVox VST updated to v1.1
10 Sep 2007 Jonathan Schmid-Burgk releases VisualVox VST