Flux has updated all its plug-ins to v2.0.10. This is primarily a Mac OS X update. The changes are:
- For Steinberg software (Cubase & Nuendo): fixed a bug that lead the mouse to un-precise control of buttons with mouse.
- Fixed a bug that lead to crash when exiting plug-ins.
- Fixed session reloading issues between Mac Intel and PPC.
- Fixed a session reloading issue that appeared in v126.96.36.199.
All Plug-ins (Mac):
- It is now possible to control the "Old Automation State" more simply with the Mac OS Security Manager, with an entry in the file menu. The security manager is released in 188.8.131.52.
- Fixed Flux Security Engine hang on some Vista 64 Home Premium SP1 systems.