Greiner Engineering Tools have released their sum.mation plug-in for Windows and updated the Mac version to v322. AU, AAX, RTAS, and VST versions are now available to download for 32- and 64-bit Mac OS X and Windows.
sum.mation is a hardware and software combination that offers analog summing with DAW-driven automation.
- 16 channels with left-center-right assign.
- Unique stereo bus design with low noise & distortion + high current output.
- Passive summing node output for experimentation with different amps (Neve, API).
- Cascade-able design.
- Familiar stereo metering.
- DAW-driven volume automation, powered by a plugin inside the DAW you already own and are already familiar with — no need to learn a new automation package or buy a new computer.
- Balanced channel inputs & direct outputs for insertion into any existing console.
- Super transparent, modern VCA design.
- Infinitely expandable architecture.
- Compatible with any hardware control surface that's compatible with your DAW.