Harrison has updated Mixbus to version 2.0.5. This update provides several fixes for the Snapshot list, Region menu items, Automation Undo, and other issues.
- Fixed several long-standing bugs that caused crashes when closing a session or switching snapshots on some systems.
- Range-based editing actions were not using the explicitly-defined range when in Smart mode. This fixes problems with "set tempo/loop/punch from edit range" as well as other related issues.
- Fixed a crash in "plug-in sliders" that sometimes caused session files to be unloadable.
- When recording a track and high-latency plug-ins are used, the recorded audio would be placed at the wrong location on the timeline. This has been fixed.
- Items in the Regions menu were only available if there were key-bindings assigned to the menu action. This has been fixed.
- The knobs on the "editor mixer" strip would sometimes show the automation of another channel's knobs when the strip is switched between channels. This has been fixed.
- It is now possible to delete a range of automation when in Object mode, not just Smart mode.
- Reinstated the "mouse edit point" cursor, so Mixbus changes the cursor when it is over a region to show that the current edit point is set to Mouse.
- Cleanup will now ignore snapshots that were generated by the auto-backup. The auto-backup files were preventing the cleanup from deleting audio that is not used in any user-stored snapshots.
- Fixed an error in the region-gain-line-drag functionality that caused a problem with undo, redo and save/recall.
- The last point in the gain change would not be recalled correctly, causing a "ramp" to the following point. This has been fixed.
- When in "narrow" mode, the channel EQs would not automatically engage the EQ. This has been fixed.
- The online search for "announcements" could cause a long start-up delay if the user's network is enabled but no DNS server is available. This has been fixed.
- "International" characters in session names became "__" (double underscores) and sometimes prevented Mixbus from finding audio files inside the session. This has been fixed.
- Some button selections in the Export dialog would fail when an alternate language is selected. This has been fixed.
- Region dragging while in "Ripple" mode were not undo-able. This has been fixed.
OS X - Specific Fixes:
- Ripple edit doesn't work with range "Delete", you have to use "Cut". This has been fixed (only affected OS X Intel).
- Mixbus on OS X can now load LV2 plug-ins (for testing purposes only).
Linux - Specific Fixes:
- Fixed installer to work with non-English words for "Desktop". Also improves support for systems without support for sudo.
- Added ability to disable hardware-accelerated gradients, which causes problems with some proprietary video card drivers.
- LV2 plug-ins should recall the port "symbols" (such as "wet_dry_mix") instead of the port index. This improves support of old plug-ins that have added or removed controls from the previous version.
- Flush Wastebasket is now available without having to re-open the session.