5th December 2011
Harrison has updated Mixbus to version 2.0.5. This update provides several fixes for the Snapshot list, Region menu items, Automation Undo, and other issues.
- Fixed several long-standing bugs that caused crashes when closing a session or switching snapshots on some systems.
- Range-based editing actions were not using the explicitly-defined range when in Smart mode. This fixes problems with "set tempo/loop/punch from edit range" as well as other related issues.
- Fixed a crash in "plug-in sliders" that sometimes caused session files to be unloadable.
- When recording a track and high-latency plug-ins are used, the recorded audio would be placed at the wrong location on the timeline. This has been fixed.
- Items in the Regions menu were only available if there were key-bindings assigned to the menu action. This has been fixed.
- The knobs on the "editor mixer" strip would sometimes show the automation of another channel's knobs when the strip is switched between channels. This has been fixed.
- It is now possible to delete a range of automation when in Object mode, not just Smart mode.
- Reinstated the "mouse edit point" cursor, so Mixbus changes the cursor when it is over a region to show that the current edit point is set to Mouse.
- Cleanup will now ignore snapshots that were generated by the auto-backup. The auto-backup files were preventing the cleanup from deleting audio that is not used in any user-stored snapshots.
- Fixed an error in the region-gain-line-drag functionality that caused a problem with undo, redo and save/recall.
- The last point in the gain change would not be recalled correctly, causing a "ramp" to the following point. This has been fixed.
- When in "narrow" mode, the channel EQs would not automatically engage the EQ. This has been fixed.
- The online search for "announcements" could cause a long start-up delay if the user's network is enabled but no DNS server is available. This has been fixed.
- "International" characters in session names became "__" (double underscores) and sometimes prevented Mixbus from finding audio files inside the session. This has been fixed.
- Some button selections in the Export dialog would fail when an alternate language is selected. This has been fixed.
- Region dragging while in "Ripple" mode were not undo-able. This has been fixed.
OS X - Specific Fixes:
- Ripple edit doesn't work with range "Delete", you have to use "Cut". This has been fixed (only affected OS X Intel).
- Mixbus on OS X can now load LV2 plug-ins (for testing purposes only).
Linux - Specific Fixes:
- Fixed installer to work with non-English words for "Desktop". Also improves support for systems without support for sudo.
- Added ability to disable hardware-accelerated gradients, which causes problems with some proprietary video card drivers.
- LV2 plug-ins should recall the port "symbols" (such as "wet_dry_mix") instead of the port index. This improves support of old plug-ins that have added or removed controls from the previous version.
- Flush Wastebasket is now available without having to re-open the session.
16 Feb 2012 Harrison updates Mixbus to v2.0.6
19 Jan 2012 Harrison Consoles releases Mixbus for Windows
05 Dec 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v2.0.5
05 Sep 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v2.0.4
14 Jul 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v2.0.3
08 Jun 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v2.0.2
31 May 2011 Harrison Consoles releases Mixbus 2.0
16 Feb 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.5.1
09 Nov 2010 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.4.1
22 Oct 2010 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.4
17 Aug 2010 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.3
23 Feb 2010 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.2
04 Dec 2009 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.1