8th July 2014
Ichiro Toda has updated the Windows version of Synth1 to v1.13 beta 2.
- A new filter "LPDL" has been added in filter section:
- It is a low-pass filter modeled after the diode ladder mounted on TB303, etc.
- It is close to "LP24" Because it is the filter of the fourth order, but it is fat and darker than "LP24" feel.
- Lower frequency also increase the resonance does not decrease. I think that it fits well in the synth bass.
- This filter is over-sampling process if the sampling frequency is 44.1/48kHz.
- Accuracy of the square wave has been improved. (8 multiple detune of osc1 are excluded).
- Cut-off frequency of the "LP24" is now moving more smoothly.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a problem that a big noise has occurred at synth1 startup once in a while.
- Fixed a problem that the LFO is not synchronized with the DAW once in a while.
- Fixed a problem that the sound of synth1 is greatly changed once in a while when you change the sampling frequency in DAW.
- Fixed a problem that DAW is crushed once in a while when you change the sampling frequency in DAW.