21st March 2012
IOSONO has released new surround-mixing plug-in called Anymix, which is described as the perfect solution for an easy, yet precise creation of surround mixes.
Anymix offers a wealth of features for individual panning and high-quality upmixing. The plug-in comes with a broad selection of up- and down-mix preferences tailored to be used in post-production, broadcast, music and game sound design. Anymix doesn't only redistribute audio material to a certain output configuration, but gives you full control over important parameters, turning the mono or stereo mix into an ultra-realistic surround scenario.
Anymix offers much more than just a standard solution. The plug-in can be used to convert any input setup from mono to 8.1 to any output format from stereo to 8.1. In addition, the included surround panning mode offers deep control of channel positioning within the surround field. Whether it is static panning, an individual motion automation or pure upmix processing – Anymix is the ideal tool. It comes in two versions, Anymix Essential and Anymix Pro.
- Ultra-realistic surround sound from mono up to 8.1 and backwards: With Anymix you can create up to 8.1 surround mixes from any format – and backwards. This can be done using the upmix feature or the built-in panning mode.
- Extensive channel movements and setup of single sources: Each input channel can easily be edited. You can adopt the position, delay, volume, LFE-gain and the spreading/size of the channel to your personal preferences. This enables you to create a setup tailored to your individual production.
- Distant-dependant adjustment of loudness and timbre*: To create immersive mixes even faster, Anymix Pro allows you to automatically change gain, delay and a shelf EQ according to the distance of the audio channel to the listener. This can be used to create a sense of distance automatically without automating these parameters in your DAW.
- Flexible and easy upmix: The built-in upmix feature can be used to convert between different input and output formats. Using Anymix Essential, you can choose one of the industry-standard formats from the dropdown menu. Activate the upmix mode and choose one of the presets to achieve the desired spatial impression. And, you're done.
- Full control over ambience and direct signal share*: The Pro version allows you to separately control the share of direct and ambient sounds. All aspects of the upmix, including stage width, rotation, divergence, gain and more can be adjusted to your preferences and the final upmix can be moved freely within the listening area.
* only available in Anymix Pro
Pricing & Availability
Anymix is a VST / RTAS plug-in for Windows XP (SP2)/Vista/7 or Mac OS X 10.6.2 or higher. iLok and Internet connection for license activation required.
- Pro: € 299,00 (incl. 19% VAT) | € 251,26 (Orders outside Germany).
- Essential: € 159,00 (incl. 19% VAT) | € 133,61 (Orders outside Germany).
Introduction Offer – running until March 31, 2012:
- Pro: € 150,00 (incl. 19% VAT) | € 126,05 (Orders outside Germany).
- Essential: € 80,00 (incl. 19% VAT) | € 67,23 (Orders outside Germany).