27th September 2006
LennarDigital has released Sylenth1, a new polyphonic virtual analog synthesizer VSTi for Windows.
Sylenth1 has four unison oscillators which use an "innovate" synthesis technique that allows the generation of many simultaneous high-quality waveforms in realtime, using only minimal amounts of CPU resources. It also features two "analog sounding" filter sections, which can be taken way past the point of self-oscillation. These filters incorporate several non-linear saturation stages to produce harmonically rich sounds. Sylenth1's extensive modulation options offer possibilities to sculpture the sound, and it has a set of six built-in mastering sound-effects.
- 4 band-limited unison oscillators in full stereo, each of which can generate 8 voices per note. This allows a total of 32 simultaneous voices for every note played, producing rich and complex sounds.
- 2 "analog-sounding" 4-stage stereo filters per note. Each filter contains 5 independent non-linear saturation functions. The filters support selectable low-pass, band-pass and high-pass modes with 12dB or 24dB attenuation.
- 8 Notes of polyphony, which adds up to a total of 256 simultaneous oscillator voices and 32 filters in realtime.
- 4 ADSR envelope generators per note, which allow sharp attack and release.
- 2 Low Frequency Oscillators with 10 different waveforms each.
- 16 Modulation slots with 24 different selectable modulation parameters each.
- Easy to use built-in master effects section consisting of 6 sound effects: distortion, equalizer, phaser, delay, reverb and compression.
- Three different types of distortion in full stereo, with 4x oversampling to minimize aliasing artifacts.
- Equalizer with bass and treble adjustment by frequency and amplification.
- 6-Stage stereo phaser, with 2x oversampling, an embedded LFO, feedback and frequency spread adjustment.
- Delay module with low- and high-pass filters, unique echo smearing function, ping-pong mode with stereo spreading, independent left and right delay time and adjustable stereo width.
- Smooth reverb with adjustable pre-delay, damp, size and stereo width.
- Stereo compressor with attack, release, threshold and ratio settings.
- Heavily optimized code using high-performance SSE processor instructions.
- Easy to use user-interface.
- Fully controllable by MIDI. Knobs can be simply assigned to MIDI CCs using the MIDI learn function.
- Sync mode for syncing LFO and delay parameters to host tempo.
- 2 Modes of portamento sliding, which will slide both velocity and pitch parameters in polyphonic or monophonic mode.
Sylenth1 is available as a VSTi for Windows and costs €159. A demo version is available.
02 Dec 2008 LennarDigital announces Sylenth1 Group Buy
01 Sep 2008 LennarDigital updates Sylenth1 to v2.01
10 Apr 2007 LennarDigital updates Sylenth1 to v1.21
23 Feb 2007 LennarDigital releases Sylenth1 v1.20
24 Nov 2006 LennarDigital releases Sylenth1 v1.1
27 Sep 2006 LennarDigital releases Sylenth1
13 Feb 2013 Plugin Boutique releases Free Sylenth1 Presets