28th April 2014
NTS Audio Labs has announced the release of Pluckey, a new VST instrument and standalone application for Windows. It costs 25€.
Pluckey is a virtual analogue synthesizer with antialiased oscillators and "ultraplucked non linear envelopes, specially suited to produce rich and hardly plucked sounds". It can produce chords or stabs as well as plucked leads or basses. It features selectable swing, a sequencer/arpeggiator, a TB-303 style sequencer and a gate sequencer. It has an 'in built' MIDI filter to keep scales and keys in melody and play chords in any scale or key.
- 5 Oscillators.
- 2 Antialiased Oscillators with Saw, Square, PWM Square and Triangle waveforms.
- 2 Antialiased Fat Oscillators with highly detunable Saw, Square and Triangle waveforms.
- 1 Bonus Waveform Oscillator to load any .wav.
- Amp, Filter and Pitch Envelopes (non linear).
- Amp, Filter and Pitch LFOs (Vibro).
- Filter Effect (LP,HP,BP,PK).
- Tone Equalizator.
- Delay Effect.
- Customized Pitch Bend.
- Assignable Mood Wheel.
- Sequencer/Arpeggiator with random functions can be used to control note Pitches, Velocities or Filter Track values.
- 303 Style Sequencer.
- Gate Sequencer.
- Scale Wizard (Integrated MIDI Filtering Tool that permit to stay in harmony with your song, play chords and chords scales.