plasq has released RAX 2 (actually v2.0.1).
Main changes in v2.0:
- Set and Song Support.
- OnStage high contrast fullscreen view.
- High Contrast UI.
- Visualizer support - with low CPU usage.
- Control via Apple Remote.
- MIDIfile playback, Notepad for each song.
- New interfaces for Apple plugins.
- Intel-Mac support (Universal Binary)
Changes in v2.0.1:
- Allow songs and sets to be duplicated.
- Menu and volume buttons on the IR Remote now usable.
- Some error numbers were being reported in the wrong format.
- Canceling the PreStage process results in an error message when it shouldn't.
- When selection is made in OnStage revert to the normal set list display.
- When changing songs some knobs sometimes failed to work.
- Wayward timer in AU GUIs is causing crash on song switch.
RAX 2 is a free update for existing owners. The new purchase price is now $49.95.