20th December 2012
Plogue has updated Bidule to version 0.9728.
- AU version: MIDI outputs could possibly not show up in a host.
- AU version 64-bit: crash in DP8.
- Audio File Player: continues to play when muted/bypassed.
- AU/VST hosting: All sounds off might not be send when mode changes.
- AU hosting: PLAY 64-bit could crash when removing it.
- AU hosting: PLAY does not show missing samples dialog if its UI is opened before sending saved data.
- Discrete version : OSC Creators send message without a trigger.
- Groups: loading a group can make a switch to offline mode.
- Group parameters: crash could occur when editing group parameters.
- OSC Creator 2: message is not created if only the trigger input is connected.
- OS X: changing the Reduce MIDI Jiiter preference is not broadcasted to MIDI devices already in the layout.
- OS X 64 bit: cannot use key shortcut to close popup dialog.
- OS X 64 bit: groups aren't showing in italic in the palette.
- OS X 64 bit: cmd-v does not work in textboxes.
- Patchbay: straight cables can be hard to pick.
- Plugin mode: added a new type of Bidule Plugin that has latency/tail amount inputs.
- Trigger To Gate: outputs a gate of 1 sample if gate length input is 0.
- Waveviewer: crash can occur when reducing the size of the buffer.
- Added preference item (through defaults/regedit) to only show the filename part instead of the entire path in the titlebar (MainWindow.onlyShowFilename).
- Audio File Recorder: added option to not append to a file.
- MIDI Message Remapper: added CC 7 and 14 bit as possible remappings for Pitchbend.
- Added Arpeggiator (Trigger).
- AU hosting (32-bit) : Cocoa view resizing to a lower size doesn't shrink back window.
- AU version: sidechain version crashes in Studio One.
- Groups: label can be truncated in UI.
- Integer variable used in group interface sometimes slide back to a lower value when editing.
- OS X : saving parameter for quit AppleEvent is not handled.
- P2: Attempting to add a Discrete Sync Extractor causes a crash.
- Polyphonic Adapter: parameter links are not be kept on unpolyphonize/undo/redo.
- VST hosting: Flux/IRCAM plug-in do not pass VST scanning.
- Windows: might not show all cores under MP Assign on XP/XP64.
17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9733
15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9730
20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9728
13 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9726
18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9719
08 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9716
01 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9715
17 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.9708
11 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9707
24 Aug 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.5
06 Jul 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9705
10 Mar 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.97