20th December 2012
Sony has updated Sound Forge Pro Mac to version 1.0.22.
- Added support for ignoring, inserting, and mixing tails when processing audio.
- Added support for displaying selection divisions in the editor.
- Added the ability to turn automatic crossfades on or off.
- Added the ability to show or hide crossfade lengths in a help tag.
- Added support for Big Endian floating-point formats (AIFF, AIFC, CAF).
- Port and channel naming for certain audio device types has been improved.
- Routing issues with certain audio devices have been addressed.
- A problem with certain plugins generating unexpected undos has been addressed.
- Bundled iZotope plug-ins now output audio with intermittent silence while running in demo mode (in previous releases, the plug-ins output only silence in demo mode).
28 Feb 2014 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v188.8.131.52
05 Dec 2013 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.26
09 Apr 2013 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.23
20 Dec 2012 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.22
14 Nov 2012 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.21
03 May 2012 Sony updates Vegas Pro 11 to Build 682/683