Sony has updated Sound Forge Pro Mac to version 1.0.22.
- Added support for ignoring, inserting, and mixing tails when processing audio.
- Added support for displaying selection divisions in the editor.
- Added the ability to turn automatic crossfades on or off.
- Added the ability to show or hide crossfade lengths in a help tag.
- Added support for Big Endian floating-point formats (AIFF, AIFC, CAF).
- Port and channel naming for certain audio device types has been improved.
- Routing issues with certain audio devices have been addressed.
- A problem with certain plugins generating unexpected undos has been addressed.
- Bundled iZotope plug-ins now output audio with intermittent silence while running in demo mode (in previous releases, the plug-ins output only silence in demo mode).