23rd November 2012
rncbc.org has announced the second public release of the Vee One Suite of old-school polyphonic synthesizer and sampler, synthv1 and samplv1 respectively pairing with the latest addition of a drum-kit sampler, drumkv1.
Vee One's features:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plug-in.
Common to all in this release, unless specifically stated otherwise:
- New Reset (all values to preset default) button.
- New parameter A / B comparison toggle buttons.
- New element exclusive Group sounding setting (drumkv1).
- New Velocity sensitivity configuration control.
- Increased baseline polyphony from 24 to 32 voices.
- Mouse-wheel support on combo-dial knob widgets.
- New command line options: --help and --version information. (stand-alone JACK client forms only).
- Voice re-triggering fast-release fix.
- LV2 event buffer recycle fix.
- Prepared for relative file-system paths on preset file references.
- Audio sample file browser support for old 8.3 file-name formats (samplv1, drumkv1).
- Audio sample waveform widget context menu added (samplv1).
See also: www.rncbc.org/drupal/node/580
18 Jul 2013 rncbc.org updates Qtractor to v0.5.10
31 May 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.3
01 Mar 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.2
08 Feb 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.1