rncbc.org has announced the second public release of the Vee One Suite of old-school polyphonic synthesizer and sampler, synthv1 and samplv1 respectively pairing with the latest addition of a drum-kit sampler, drumkv1.
Vee One's features:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plug-in.
Common to all in this release, unless specifically stated otherwise:
- New Reset (all values to preset default) button.
- New parameter A / B comparison toggle buttons.
- New element exclusive Group sounding setting (drumkv1).
- New Velocity sensitivity configuration control.
- Increased baseline polyphony from 24 to 32 voices.
- Mouse-wheel support on combo-dial knob widgets.
- New command line options: --help and --version information. (stand-alone JACK client forms only).
- Voice re-triggering fast-release fix.
- LV2 event buffer recycle fix.
- Prepared for relative file-system paths on preset file references.
- Audio sample file browser support for old 8.3 file-name formats (samplv1, drumkv1).
- Audio sample waveform widget context menu added (samplv1).
See also: www.rncbc.org/drupal/node/580