7th February 2006
Spectrasonics has updated Stylus RMX to v1.5.1c for both Windows and Mac OS X. The SAGE Converter has also been updated, to v1.5.1d.
- New Feature: Recent Sound Directories Pop-Up Menu.
You can now view the directories that you have recently visited by right-clicking anywhere in the Browser window. (CTRL-CLICK on the Mac) Once the directory is open, you can click on the directory name to immediately jump to that directory. This is very useful when you want to use a particular set of user or expansion libraries on multiple parts. It saves the time of having to navigate to the same place each time.
- Fixed problem with Edit Group selection menu font in Cubase SX OSX.
- Fixed problem with deleting multiple instances of plugin.
- Fixed "PRE" option for Overdrive in BPM Delay FX Units.
- Fixed problem with length of slices at 96khz.
- Fixed problem with LFO sync when using non 4/4 time signatures.
- Fixed Windows authorization problem related to permissions.
17 Feb 2011 Spectrasonics releases Omnisphere v1.5
29 Jun 2010 Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.4d
04 Dec 2009 Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.2d
05 Nov 2009 Spectrasonics updates Trilian to v1.1.3c
09 May 2012 Resonance Sound releases SOR Clicks & FX Vol.1
30 Jul 2011 Eric Persing Interview
15 Jul 2011 Zero-G releases Electro Glitch Essentials
07 Apr 2011 Nine Volt Audio Announces Two-for-One Sale