29th June 2010
Spectrasonics has updated Stylus RMX to v1.9.4d.
This update contains fixes for the following:
- Time Designer sequence display MIDI drop now working properly.
- Check marks fixed on Groove Lock menu.
- Right-click opens correct preset menus in FX racks in Pro Tools.
- ProVerb crash in large or lengthy sessions in 32-bit mode eliminated.
- Master level parameter MIDI Learn now restores properly.
- MIDI Learn temporary HTML file is now written to correct location.
- Problem using imported REX files on OSX with case-sensitive formatted volumes addressed.
17 Feb 2011 Spectrasonics releases Omnisphere v1.5
29 Jun 2010 Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.4d
04 Dec 2009 Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.2d
05 Nov 2009 Spectrasonics updates Trilian to v1.1.3c
09 May 2012 Resonance Sound releases SOR Clicks & FX Vol.1
30 Jul 2011 Eric Persing Interview
15 Jul 2011 Zero-G releases Electro Glitch Essentials
07 Apr 2011 Nine Volt Audio Announces Two-for-One Sale