15th November 2005
- The delay time can be defined by tapping the tempo with the mouse or on a MIDI keyboard or MIDI controller.
- Alternatively the delay time can also be set manually or synchronized with the host application.
- Latency compensation: you can compensate your soundcard's latency for perfectly timed echoes in live applications.
- Tape model including tape saturation, tape hiss, wow & flutter, low and high pass filtering, smooth parameter for continuous delay time changes like on a real tape delay.
- Stereo-control: ping pong delay, time symmetry, stereo width.
- All parameters are controllable by MIDI controllers.
- Pop-up hints help to understand the function of each control on the user interface. These appear when the mouse rests over a control.
- The assignment of MIDI controllers is documented in the pop-up hints.
EchoLive is available as a VST effect for Windows and is free (donations appreciated).
16 Jan 2013 The Interruptor updates various plug-ins
19 Apr 2006 The Interruptor updates Bionic Delay to v1.2
16 Feb 2006 The Interruptor updates various plug-ins
01 Feb 2006 The Interruptor releases Wow & Flutter v1.0
15 Nov 2005 The Interruptor releases EchoLive v1.0