Inspired by one of the most popular synths of its time, Pro II combines classic sounds with modern sound shaping tools to achieve a versatile and fully programmable virtual synthesizer.
Pro II ships with a 3.9GB core sound library and includes 195 expertly programmed presets, all of which are editable via an extensively scripted instrument panel and GUI controls.
The instrument itself features 5 edit pages:
- The Preset Page is able to load 138 extensively multi-sampled patches designed and recorded from a vintage Sequential Circuits Pro One synthesizer. Sounds from this page can be further edited and mixed with the Pro II's 'raw oscillators' to create interesting 'hybrid' patches.
- The Raw Oscillator (Synthesizer) Page boasts 2 analogue oscillators, 2 sub oscillators and 2 noise sources, all of which are individually powered by an extensive set of carefully looped waveforms recorded from a Pro One analogue synthesizer. Every key in a five octave range has been sampled for each waveform and each oscillator. Saw, Sine, Square and Triangle waveforms are available for both oscillator's 1 and 2 which can be mixed together with two additional multi-sampled analogue sub oscillators (both selectable between Sine and Square waveforms) as well as a white and pink noise source.
- The Pro II sequencer page gives the user access to a comprehensive, analogue style 16 step sequencer which can either be synced to a host sequencer or used independently of host tempo. Each step can have different settings for both filter cutoff and resonance which when combined with the instruments "shuffle" (randomize) function can produce everything from subtle sample and hold type effects to completely insane and wild analogue sequences.
- The effects page boasts a number of fully editable effects as well as specially created reverb IR's (Impulse Responses) recorded from an Eventide DSP-7000 Harmonizer.
- The controls page gives the user full control over mono/polyphonic modes, portamento, pitch bend range, 8 voice unison and keyboard velocity/curve response.
What's included in the instrument?
- 3.9GB core sound library including 6587 multi-sampled 24-bit WAV samples.
- Heavily scripted Kontakt 4+ instrument and intuitive graphical interface (requires full version of Kontakt).
- 138 Pro One multi patches including a wide range of huge analogue basses, lush synth leads, quirky tones and twisted SFX.
- 38 carefully programmed Pro II presets and starting points.
- 19 multi-rack patches featuring analogue hybrid synth sounds, creatively layered pad arrays and enormous bass tones.
Sample Formats: WAV, Kontakt 4/5, Reason Refill, Ableton Live Pack. For non Kontakt users a slightly scaled down version of the Pro II is available as a Reason 4 Refill. Ableton users can expect a Live Pack version soon.
- Pro II Kontakt 4 Version £39.95.
- Pro II Refill Version £24.95.
- Pro II Live Pack Version : £27.95 (not yet available, coming soon).
17 Dec 2012 Wave Alchemy Winter Sale - Up to 50% Off
28 Feb 2012 Wave Alchemy releases SFX Collection 02
15 Jun 2010 Wave Alchemy releases Drum Machines 02 [WAV]
18 Mar 2010 Wave Alchemy releases Club Kicks 2 [WAV]
10 Dec 2013 Sample Logic releases Waterharp 2 for Kontakt
29 Nov 2013 Ilya Efimov Production Black Friday Sale
28 Nov 2013 Audiority introduces Hybrid Bundles series
26 Nov 2013 Syntone releases "Metal Can Drums" for Kontakt