27th September 2012
Body Percussion includes stomps, claps, hits (chest, thigh, abdomen), claps and snaps recorded in a big theatre with natural reverb. It is played solo and ensemble (3 players at a time) with 6 round robin (repetitions) and 6 velocity layers. Only claps are versatile themselves (pop, rock, retro, flamenco, …), but Body Percussion comes with 10 articulations:
- Stomp (front).
- Chest (fist).
- Chest (open hand).
- Finger claps.
It's mapped so every articulation has 2 keys assigned in order to play it with both hands and mapped from low bass sounds to higher ones.
- Body hits, claps, snaps and stomps.
- 10 articulations.
- Solo and ensemble (3 players).
- Stereo WAV files 44.1 kHz / 24-bit.
- Recorded in stereo.
- Recorded in a big theatre.
- HQ mics, preamps and converters.
- 6 velocity layers.
- 6 round robin (repetitions).
- For Kontakt 3.5 and EXS24.
- Full version of Kontakt 3.5 or superior required. Kontakt Player will run in demo mode.
- 575 MB installed.
03 Oct 2013 Wavesfactory releases "DrumCircle" for Kontakt
28 Jun 2013 Wavesfactory releases TrackSpacer v2.0
27 Nov 2012 Wavesfactory TrackSpacer Intro Offer
25 Jun 2012 Wavesfactory releases W-Bagpipes for Kontakt
21 May 2012 Wavesfactory releases Marxophone for Kontakt
12 Mar 2012 Wavesfactory releases W-Shaker for Kontakt
05 Mar 2014 ThaLoops releases "Cello 4 Hip Hop" for Kontakt
04 Mar 2014 Vir2 releases Acou6tics for Kontakt Player
03 Mar 2014 Sounds And Effects Electrified! Guitars On Sale
01 Mar 2014 Forgotten Keys updates FK6 for Kontakt to v4.2d