27th September 2012
Body Percussion includes stomps, claps, hits (chest, thigh, abdomen), claps and snaps recorded in a big theatre with natural reverb. It is played solo and ensemble (3 players at a time) with 6 round robin (repetitions) and 6 velocity layers. Only claps are versatile themselves (pop, rock, retro, flamenco, …), but Body Percussion comes with 10 articulations:
- Stomp (front).
- Chest (fist).
- Chest (open hand).
- Finger claps.
It's mapped so every articulation has 2 keys assigned in order to play it with both hands and mapped from low bass sounds to higher ones.
- Body hits, claps, snaps and stomps.
- 10 articulations.
- Solo and ensemble (3 players).
- Stereo WAV files 44.1 kHz / 24-bit.
- Recorded in stereo.
- Recorded in a big theatre.
- HQ mics, preamps and converters.
- 6 velocity layers.
- 6 round robin (repetitions).
- For Kontakt 3.5 and EXS24.
- Full version of Kontakt 3.5 or superior required. Kontakt Player will run in demo mode.
- 575 MB installed.
03 Oct 2013 Wavesfactory releases "DrumCircle" for Kontakt
28 Jun 2013 Wavesfactory releases TrackSpacer v2.0
27 Nov 2012 Wavesfactory TrackSpacer Intro Offer
25 Jun 2012 Wavesfactory releases W-Bagpipes for Kontakt
21 May 2012 Wavesfactory releases Marxophone for Kontakt
12 Mar 2012 Wavesfactory releases W-Shaker for Kontakt
16 Apr 2014 FrozenPlain sale - 30% off all Kontakt Libraries
10 Apr 2014 Sample Logic releases new TryPack for Kontakt
06 Apr 2014 Forgotten Keys updates "FK12" to v4.2c