Body Percussion includes stomps, claps, hits (chest, thigh, abdomen), claps and snaps recorded in a big theatre with natural reverb. It is played solo and ensemble (3 players at a time) with 6 round robin (repetitions) and 6 velocity layers. Only claps are versatile themselves (pop, rock, retro, flamenco, …), but Body Percussion comes with 10 articulations:
- Stomp (front).
- Chest (fist).
- Chest (open hand).
- Finger claps.
It's mapped so every articulation has 2 keys assigned in order to play it with both hands and mapped from low bass sounds to higher ones.
- Body hits, claps, snaps and stomps.
- 10 articulations.
- Solo and ensemble (3 players).
- Stereo WAV files 44.1 kHz / 24-bit.
- Recorded in stereo.
- Recorded in a big theatre.
- HQ mics, preamps and converters.
- 6 velocity layers.
- 6 round robin (repetitions).
- For Kontakt 3.5 and EXS24.
- Full version of Kontakt 3.5 or superior required. Kontakt Player will run in demo mode.
- 575 MB installed.