18th February 2004
Each Hyper Module is a full-featured, professional software instrument that integrates seamlessly into Hypersonic so you can combine them with other elements, and/or integrate them into existing patches/combis.
US-1 Ultra Synth
- High-end audio quality, fat and powerful sound, flexible modulation options.
- 3 oscillators with analog waveforms, wavetable synthesis, sync, and unison mode.
- Multimode filter with osc audio modulation and overdrive.
- 3 envelopes, 3 LFOs.
- Modulation matrix for easy modulation control and expressive playing.
- Expert page for detailed adjustment of various sound parameters.
- Includes 256 patches from professional sound designers.
GP-2 Grand Pianos
- Two piano models.
- Character adjustment knob (soft/ natural/ bright/ hard).
- Three versions of each piano are optimized for different amounts of available host RAM.
- Adjustable velocity curve with three preset buttons.
NB-3 Virtual Tonewheel Organ
- 9 drawbars.
- Unique tonewheel emulation (variable from the original sine wave sound to a dirtier, more complex timbre).
- Buttons for percussion on/off, loud/soft, short/long, 3rd/2nd harmonic.
- Adjustable key click.
- Virtual rotary speaker cabinet with valve preamp, controls for speed, color and overdrive.
- Authentic rotor horn display.
- Rotary cabinet can be an FX element in any patch.
- Includes 64 patches by Peter Gorges.
All three modules are scheduled for release on March 1st 2004 for $99 USD each but as a launch special Wizoo are offering all three for $249 USD / €199 EUR and for those that don't yet own Hypersonic they have the Hypersonic XXL Bundle featuring Hypersonic and all three Hyper Modules for $555 / €499 EUR.
23 Aug 2007 Wizoobooks publishes SynthEdit eBook
01 Jul 2005 Wizoo releases WizooVerb W5
28 Jun 2005 WizooVerb W2 demo now available
24 May 2005 WizooVerb W2 now shipping
31 Mar 2005 Wizoo announces Wizooverb W2 (and W5)
25 Oct 2004 Wizoo releases Darbuka & Latigo demo versions
12 Jul 2004 Wizoo GM-4 module for Hypersonic released
14 May 2004 Wizoo Hyper Module demos available
09 Mar 2004 Wizoo Hyper Modules now shipping
18 Feb 2004 Wizoo Hyper Modules announced
30 Jun 2010 Steinberg releases HALion Sonic
01 Nov 2005 Steinberg announces Hypersonic 2
04 Mar 2004 Steinberg Hypersonic v1.1 released
17 Oct 2003 Steinberg Hypersonic announced