18th February 2004
Each Hyper Module is a full-featured, professional software instrument that integrates seamlessly into Hypersonic so you can combine them with other elements, and/or integrate them into existing patches/combis.
US-1 Ultra Synth
- High-end audio quality, fat and powerful sound, flexible modulation options.
- 3 oscillators with analog waveforms, wavetable synthesis, sync, and unison mode.
- Multimode filter with osc audio modulation and overdrive.
- 3 envelopes, 3 LFOs.
- Modulation matrix for easy modulation control and expressive playing.
- Expert page for detailed adjustment of various sound parameters.
- Includes 256 patches from professional sound designers.
GP-2 Grand Pianos
- Two piano models.
- Character adjustment knob (soft/ natural/ bright/ hard).
- Three versions of each piano are optimized for different amounts of available host RAM.
- Adjustable velocity curve with three preset buttons.
NB-3 Virtual Tonewheel Organ
- 9 drawbars.
- Unique tonewheel emulation (variable from the original sine wave sound to a dirtier, more complex timbre).
- Buttons for percussion on/off, loud/soft, short/long, 3rd/2nd harmonic.
- Adjustable key click.
- Virtual rotary speaker cabinet with valve preamp, controls for speed, color and overdrive.
- Authentic rotor horn display.
- Rotary cabinet can be an FX element in any patch.
- Includes 64 patches by Peter Gorges.
All three modules are scheduled for release on March 1st 2004 for $99 USD each but as a launch special Wizoo are offering all three for $249 USD / €199 EUR and for those that don't yet own Hypersonic they have the Hypersonic XXL Bundle featuring Hypersonic and all three Hyper Modules for $555 / €499 EUR.