6th December 2011
Xen-Arts has updated Xenharmonic FMTS to version 1.1.
FMTS is an FM Synthesis VSTi for The Creation of Microtonal and Xenharmonic Music.
Enhancements and bug fixes:
- Added exponential response to the Filter 1 Cutoff Frequency control slider.
- Added 60 total automation targets for host DAW automation. Automation targets are included for: ADSR, FM-RM Oscillator Algorithm, Effects Section, Filter Section, Global and Local Microtuning, Operator Waveforms and Oscillator Section.
- Added Phase Center slider for the Phase/Pulse Width Oscillator LFO.
- Added more presets.
- Added more microtunings.
- Added more partials files.
- Update to manual.
- Improvement to FM-RM oscillator quality, especially in the bass range.
- Changed name of Detune effect to Ensemble.
- Enhancement to UI graphics to make visually crisper.
- New Plug-in ID. Due to the number of internal enhancements, patches.
- created with v.1.0 are not compatible with 1.1.
- Fixed Operator Keyboard Tracking Slider bug.
- Fixed Frequency Limit bug that could cause clipping under certain circumstances.