|Product||Chris Hein - Bass|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Chris Hein - Bass is a Kontakt 2 Player based bass guitar sampled virtual instrument. It took more than a year for Chris Hein to produce this collection of six noble bass instruments - a Musicman Stingray electric-bass picked & slapped, a LeFay fretless bass and a unique upright bass with three different sets of strings: steel-strings (the classic jazz sound), nylon-strings (the high-fidelity sound) and gut-strings (the old-school swing sound of the 40s).
All nuances of bass playing techniques are implemented in this sampled virtual instrument. It offers 112 MIDI controllable features including things like repetition-hotkeys, keys-vibrato, fall-control, bridge/center playing, pickup micro-blending, expression-samples, pinch-harmonics, automatic-mode, slide-mode, chord-mode and much more.
The included IK Multimedia Ampeg SVX Uno (virtual bass-amp) adds more sound variations to the natural, basic, bass instruments.
- 12.7 GB of natural bass sounds.
- Up to 4,089 samples per sound.
- Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Player engine.
- Up to 42 articulations.
- Up to 8 velocity layers.
- 112 MIDI controllable parameters with total recall.
- Repetition hotkeys.
- Key vibrato.
- Four release controls.
- Fall control.
- Bridge-/center playing.
- Pickup micro-blending (upright basses).
- Pinch harmonics (electric basses).
- Expression samples.
- Automatic-, slide- and chord-mode.
Ampeg SVX Uno offers:
- 1 signature Ampeg bass-amp model with pre-amp, EQ, limiter and 9-band graphic EQ.
- 1 cabinet model.
- Microphone modeling.
- 1 stomp effect (chorus).
- High-precision tuner.
- Speed trainer.
- Plug-In and standalone version.
- Qualifies for up- or cross-grades to Ampeg SVX Full version or any other IK Multimedia product.