Guitarist is a complete guitar playing software, including different guitars, amps, effects and a versatile step sequencer system which makes it easy to create "insane" guitar riffs and licks on the fly.
Convincing guitar riffs, combined with amps, wah pedals and effects. The actual guitar player has been transformed into a step sequencer system that allows control of playing styles, chord progressions and song structures. Guitarist can be played live as well, with just two fingers you can combine chords and patterns easily. You can choose from factory chords or just create your own chords on the fingerboard. The Action Section allows you to tweak the sequence in realtime and apply timestretch, looper or other crazy effects.
Some more info about the single features:
- Pattern Sequencer: On 16 steps you can determine if a chord is triggered, which strings are played and if the strum goes up- or downward. The playing style (normal, dead, damped) can be determined and the strum speed can be made slower or a double strum ca be triggered. Slides, bends, vibrato and portamento can be made and strings can be stopped at any time.
- Chord Sequencer: On 16 steps you can create chord-progressions from the factory chords or self-made user-chords. Each step of the chord sequencer can be repeated up to 16 times. That way you can create long lasting compositions and change chords also earlier or later.
- Animation: In the animation sequencer each finger can be moved up or downward by 3 seminotes. You can use it for little melodies and alternating chords and it brings immediate beauty and life to your riff.
- Song: On 16 steps you can combine the 24 available patterns to create songs or complex riffs. Each step of the pattern sequencer can be repeated for up to 16 times, that allows long pattern progressions and pattern changes also at uneven times.
- Action Section: Here you get some realtime action to tweak the pattern with just pressing a button. Quickly apply a Looper, Timestretcher, slow the sequencer down or force dead or damped notes.
- Amp: Two amp models are available as well as a direct out mode for your favorite amp-emulator-software.
- Effekte: Two effect-units with 10 effects altogether provide the colors you are looking for. Additionally there is a multimode Wah Pedal that provides a classical wah, talk wah and volume pedal/tremolo mode.
- Guitar: Each finger on the fretboard shows its note name which makes it easy to identify, alternate and create chords. 24 chords can be saved on the "Chord Board" to be called with the Sequencer or with your keyboard.
- Keyboard: Here the sequencer is triggered and the 24 User-chords and Patterns are called for playback and editing.