|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
- Free Filter with new, continuously adjustable, modulatable filter-type.
- Loop Sampler Generator with individually modulatable loop-points and start-point.
- Versatile architecture with 4 generator modules that are mixed into two filters.
- Easy-Edit panel allowing preset browsing and quick access to main parameters.
- Powerful, editable arpeggiator with up to 32 steps.
- Stereo and 5.1 support (2 generators, both filters and 3 of the effects units can be mixed in 5.1 format. Settings are stored as part of the preset).
- Analogue-modeled Oscillator Generator for real-time analog-style synthesis.
- Time-Sampler with independent real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting.
- Wavetable (Schrader) Generator that offers wavetable-like operation using any sample.
- Capable of loading up to 64 samples per loop sampler.
- Sampler Generators support audio formats incl. WAV and AIFF up to 24bit/96kHz.
- 2 analog-style multimode stereo filters with modulatable cutoff frequency and resonance.
- 7 ADSFR-type envelopes for controlling output amplitudes and cutoff frequencies, as well as two freely assignable Modulation Envelopes.
- 4 independent LFOs with various waveforms and midi-sync capabilities.
- LFO Waves have adjustable delay, attack and decay time and waveform-symmetry.
- Modulation Matrix with 10 routings for connecting 30 sources and 56 destinations.
- Fully recognizes Velocity, Aftertouch, Pitchbend, Modwheel and various other MIDI controllers, and includes a MIDI Learn function for easy controller assignment.
- 6 simultaneously available effects units, including various Delays, Chorus, Phaser, Filter, Flanger, Gator, Stereo Enhancer, Parametric EQ and Crusher.
- Mono/Polyphonic Portamento/Glide featuring "Fingered" mode and Auto-Bend Modes.
- Full microtonal capabilities (TUN/Scala support).
- 32-voice polyphony (CPU dependent).