|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
The THS Synthesizer features a new synthesis algorithm, the "TransHarmonic Synthesis", with a newly developed THS Oscillator. With its "ultra fast" real-time calculation up to 8,000,000 waveforms are morphed into each other. The THS Synthesizer offers an intuitive and easy handling concept featuring the newly developed 3D wave-pad. It combines a powerful sound with tons of modulation possibilities to create a "Sequencing-Monster" as MK 1 of the THS synthesizer series.
The carrier wave of the THS-Oscillator is a clean sine wave. Any move in the wavepad will add subharmonic waves; harmonic upper waves and the new discovered transharmonic waveline. This new synthesis can be used to easily rebuild classic waveforms from sine to saw, with octave scaled subharmonics to hard and dry single oscillation sounds. The Subharmonics can be detuned to get the classic phasing sound. The new transharmonic waveline interacts with the subharmonic and harmonic upperwaves. At least 8,000,000 possible wavepad settings stand for 8,000,000 mixing-levels between subharmonic waves, harmonic upperwaves and transharmonic waves.
- TransHarmonic Synthesis.
- Morph up to 8,000,000 waveforms into each other.
- 3D wavepad.
- 1 voice monophonic (classic old school modular architecture).
- THS Oscillator.
- 1 Quantum Filter - multimode (LP / AP/ HP) - Filter 12-24 dB/oct - self oscillation possible.
- 2 Modulation Sequencer - 1 Panstep Sequencer.
- 2 Envelope Generators - with shape controller.
- 1 Delays - MIDI syncable - cross mode.
- 3 Low frequency Oscillators - MIDI-syncable - 8 waveforms.