|Type / Tags|
Requires at least Windows Vista. Windows 7 or newer recommended. Special Windows XP compatible version available by request.
Xhip allows you to produce the highest quality dual-oscillator polyphonic synthesizer sounds, similar to classic poly synthesizers of the late 80s. Strings, synth pads, basses, leads, organs, pianos, percussion, bells, vocals, sound effects and more are demonstrated in the included bank.
- Two oscillators, filters, envelopes and LFOs.
- Oscillator sync and X-mod.
- Oscillator (super-saw) and voice level unison.
- PCM (samples) as oscillator waveforms with looping and anti-aliasing.
- Ring-mod, audio-rate filter modulation and saturation.
- Per-voice wave-shaping (distortion).
- Sample-accurate modulation.
- Detailed PDF format manual.
Please read the manual for the current version if you have not yet read it as it contains an important "getting started" chapter and helpful documentation for many non-obvious features.
Xhip was featured in One-Synth-Challenge #85. OSC-85-Xhip
Xhip also has an account at soundcloud with some example audio clips available.