Aegean Music has updated the Amp Vision effect plug-in to version 1.2 with some important changes and new features.
Amp Vision is a guitar amp modeling and effects suite in the form of a VST plug-in and can be used with all VST compatible hosts. It is designed to offer a high level of versatility with 28 amps and 12 effects. It is also designed to provide zero latency cab simulation and has over 30 included cab settings (impulses). More impulses can be added from the user's files.
New for version 1.2:
- Amp Vision is now available in 64-bit and 32-bit plug-ins.
- Tone stack simulation and many other amp adjustments and improvements.
- A new amplifier model called Rackham.
- A setting for full stereo processing.
- Automation of controls with MIDI or VST parameters.