23rd August 2011
AudioFront has updated DSP Trigger to version 18.104.22.168.
- This version includes a new auto-routing feature so that it's no longer necessary to set-up multiple MIDI tracks when using multiple instances of DSP Trigger. All the MIDI is routed to the instance whose 'MASTER' LED is lit.
- Added an advanced control to the rimshot display area. Right-click to access it.
- New control called 'SteadyShot' which aims to use heuristics to improve positional sensing during rolls. Right-click on the display area of the positional BIAS to reveal the new control.
- New pad type for Roland Mesh Pads to improve positional sensing.
- Fixed a bug that prevented soft hits from registering until you hit the pad pretty hard.
- Fixed an issue in the MAC version that prevented loading the 'save as default' settings.
- Fixed an issue with new instances sometimes stealing the 'master' status.
- More sensible calibration defaults for 'Microphone' mode.
- Fixed an issue with Microphone mode and crosstalk cancellation.
- Fixed an issue with calibrating the scan time.
- The transient profile of hits that are canceled by the crosstalk cancellation are no longer displayed.
- Fixed a crash when trying to load the manual (PC Version).
12 Nov 2013 AudioFront updates MIDI Expression to v22.214.171.124
31 Dec 2012 Audiofront updates DSP Trigger to v1.5
08 Nov 2011 AudioFront updates DSP Trigger to v126.96.36.199
19 Sep 2011 AudioFront updates DSP Trigger to v188.8.131.52
26 Aug 2011 AudioFront updates DSP Trigger to v184.108.40.206
23 Aug 2011 AudioFront updates DSP Trigger to v220.127.116.11
09 Aug 2011 AudioFront releases DSP Trigger for Mac VST
28 Jul 2011 AudioFront updates DSP Trigger to v1.1
14 Feb 2011 Audiofront releases DSP Trigger FREE