21st November 2006
Hot on the heels of the Bass Line 2 announcement, AudioRealism has announced Drum Machine, a new plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X that contains two modeled vintage drum machines with additional features such as a Pattern controlled filter and a distortion unit.
- Two realtime switchable drum machine models, 11 sounds for Model A and 8 for Model B.
- Internal 32 step sequencer with global accent per step, four pre-scale selections per pattern.
- Various pattern transformation functions.
- Full MIDI CC with learning function.
- MIDI Output.
- Rebirth pattern import.
- Two MIDI modes (Pattern and Note).
- Integrated distortion unit.
- Pattern controlled filter (PCF).
- Sample accurate sync to host.
Drum Machine is expected to be released in Q1 2007 for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (AU) with pricing to be announced. ABL and ABL Pro registered users will receive a cross-grade offer.
26 Apr 2010 AudioRealism Bass Line (ABL) updated to v2.5
04 Apr 2008 AudioRealism releases BassLine (ABL) v2.1.0
18 Sep 2007 AudioRealism updates ADM to v1.0.1
17 Jan 2007 AudioRealism releases Bass Line 2
21 Nov 2006 AudioRealism announces Drum Machine
14 Nov 2006 AudioRealism announces Bass Line 2