3rd September 2007
AudioRealism has announced the release of version 1.0 of AudioRealism Drum Machine (ADM).
ADM is an 808, 909 and 606 emulator rolled into one also capable of triggering the user's own samples. It contains 25 drum generators, each one carefully modeled after the classics' analog circuits and 4 PCM players, for a total of 34 sounds (some generators have two sounds). Certain sounds have been extended with extra parameters, like the tuning and attack of the 606 bassdrum. The accents effect on bridged-T oscillators that make up the bassdrum and tom-tom sounds has been closely simulated and the hihats and cymbals sound and react very close to the originals.
The PCF (Pattern Controlled FX) can be used to automate any of the drum machines parameters, for instance it's possible to change the cutoff and Q parameters for each step. In fact it can control any of the drum machines parameters, for example you can set the amount of snappy on each step or switch from maracas to handclap on specific steps, giving the illusion of more polyphony (something that had to be done by hand on the original machine). The PCF can also control the amount of mangle (a type of distortion) on specific steps, and if the FX should be applied to a sound or not.
- Three realtime switchable drum machine models.
- Internal 32-step sequencer with global accent per step, four prescale selections per pattern, flam and shuffle, 128 patterns per instance.
- Pattern transformation functions: Expand, shrink, swap, duplicate steps, randomize pattern, randomize part, cut/copy/paste pattern and parts.
- Undo function for pattern transformation functions.
- Pattern Controlled FX (PCF) which can control any of the parameters for each step.
- Various pattern transformation functions.
- Full MIDI CC with learning function.
- Rebirth pattern import.
- Imports 909 Sysex.
- Two MIDI modes (Pattern and Note).
- Tempo sync to host.
- Polyphony: 11 parts total.
- Outputs: 11 individual unprocessed (VST version only to date), 2 master outputs (processed).
- Pattern library.
- Trigger your own .wav and .aif samples.
- 80+ example patterns.
ADM is available for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (AU) and costs €95. Demo versions are available. Previous customers can cross-grade for €55. An ABL2+ADM bundle is available for €145 and an ABL2+ADM+ASM bundle is available for €245.
26 Apr 2010 AudioRealism Bass Line (ABL) updated to v2.5
04 Apr 2008 AudioRealism releases BassLine (ABL) v2.1.0
18 Sep 2007 AudioRealism updates ADM to v1.0.1
17 Jan 2007 AudioRealism releases Bass Line 2
21 Nov 2006 AudioRealism announces Drum Machine
14 Nov 2006 AudioRealism announces Bass Line 2