Crypton Future Media has released Meiko V3, voice synthesizer software that is designed to allow users to easily create vocal parts from scratch by entering a melody and lyrics. Users can change the expression of Meiko's singing voice and mood by adding vibrato, dynamics and other effects.
Meiko V3 features four carefully produced Japanese voice banks with various voice tones and moods, and an additional English voice bank for your production with English lyrics. This all-in-one package includes vocal editor Piapro Studio VSTi, PreSonus Studio One Artist Piapro Edition.
- Supported VST/AU plugin by all main music software applications.
- Piano Roll Editor: Easy to use note & lyric editing. Enter the notes you want the character to sing via the easy-to-use sequencer window, then type in the lyrics corresponding to each note.
- Control Effects via Automation: Dynamics, breath, velocity, gender and other vocal characteristics can be manipulated simply with a pencil tool.
- Vocal parts editable while playback.
- Chorus: You can add up to 15 voice tracks simultaneously.
- Reads VSQ, VSQX, MIDI.
- Import MIDI Files as Input: You can import a standard MIDI file and use the notes as the basis for Vocaloid tracks.
- Save/Export Vocal Parts as .wav files.
- Interface Language: Japanese, English, Chinese.
- Display of multiple Automation Tracks.
- Automatic Update (Requires Internet Connection).
List Price: $169 USD (tax excl.)