3rd May 2006
Crysonic has released SPECTRA 'Q, a new VST effect plug-in for Windows that provides the ability to adjust multi-octave harmonics within an intuitive multi-band environment in two modes. SPECTRA 'Q also incorporates a vintage inspired 10-band EQ, look ahead transparent loudness maximizing with smooth peak limiting (based on Crysonic's upcoming "SPECTRA' PHY" technology) and a 4-band low-frequency phase tweaking section.
SPECTRA 'Q's forte is to enhance specific areas of an instrument's, or any audio material's, frequency range - improving overall balance of the harmonic presentation of music, instrument or vocals contributes significantly to its clarity and richness.
Crysonic states that the comprehensive feature set of SPECTRA 'Q is intended and designed to "empower audio professionals in the field of mastering and mixing music productions achieve great commercial release quality results quickly and easily".
Main features and uses:
- Improve and fix overall balance of the harmonic presentation of music, instruments or vocals.
- 10-Band Vintage Inspired EQ.
- 10-Band Multi-Octave Harmonics Adjustment.
- Transparent Look-Ahead loudness maximization with smooth peak limiting (SPECTRA' PHYT tech.).
- 4-Band Low Frequency Phase Adjustment.
- Linear or Impulse Harmonics modes.
- EQ amount controllable by ratio.
- All sections can be used separately.
- Full automation for all parameters via the host.
- Custom Presets.
- Unique and Intuitive RMS Meters.
- A/B Different modes for low/high CPU usage.
- Can also be used as an advanced Exciter, unique AMP simulator, Vintage EQ.
- 64-bit internal precision.
- 24bit/96Khz audio support.
- Highly optimized custom DSP code.
- Harmonically balance a mix during Final Mastering.
- Vitalize dynamics.
- Add classic analog warmth or tube saturation effects.
- Final mastering EQ, can be coupled with Harmonic enhancement.
- Loudness maximization with transient preservation.
- Enhance, clarify bass frequency sections.
- Vintage Amp saturation type effects.
- and many more, as each section of SPECTRA 'Q can be used separately and creatively.
SPECTRA 'Q has an MSRP of $79.95 but is available for a special introductory price of $67.95 until 5th May, 2006. A demo version is available. All previous Crysonic customers will receive a 30% discount until 5th May, 2006.
A Mac OS X version is in development and will be a free update to all customers that purchase the Windows version.
28 Jul 2011 Crysonic updates Spectra'Phy to v2.3HD
19 Mar 2010 Crysonic releases nXtasy V3
28 Feb 2010 Crysonic updates Sindo to v3.5
17 Feb 2010 Crysonic updates Spectralive NXT to v3.5
09 Dec 2009 Crysonic releases SINDO v3.0
22 Sep 2009 Crysonic releases Spectralive NXT v3.0
27 Jun 2008 Crysonic releases SINDO v2.0
23 Jan 2008 Crysonic updates SpectraPhy LE to v1.6
25 Jul 2007 Crysonic launches CryBASS and CryVintage Bundles
13 Jul 2007 Crysonic updates nXtasy to v2.1
05 Jul 2007 Crysonic releases nXtasy V2
18 May 2007 Crysonic releases Spectra C1
05 Mar 2007 Crysonic launches three Group Buys
21 Feb 2007 Crysonic releases newB and SINDO
02 Jan 2007 Crysonic releases Spectralive NXT
14 Aug 2006 Crysonic releases Spectra'phy v1.0