5th March 2012
CWI Technology has updated TX16Wx Software Sampler to version 1.0.07.
You can now set sample start/end point by Ctrl-left/right click in the sample editor, Shift-click for loop points and also automatic loop creation + ability to assign a loop to all (or previously loop-less) splits directly. No more clicking through groups. Group start parameter is now visualized in the sample editor as well, which makes that parameter easier to work with.
Changes in v1.0.07:
- Fixed race condition when some edit operations could cause crash if voices where playing.
- Fixed issue when deleting loops/slices could cause crash playing voices or exporting MIDI files.
- Fixed bug where Backwards/Bidirectional loop would not play if loop end equals wave end.
- Added reverse sample region operation to sample editor.
- Added "assign loop" to sample editor to quickly set current loop active in assigned splits.
- Added group start as editable visual marker in sample editor if current wave is part of selected groups.
- Added mouse shortcuts to directly set wave and loop start/end. Ctrl-click now sets wave bounds and shift-click sets the current loop range. Setting loop start/end when no loop exists will now automatically create one.
- Made "forward" the default loop mode when creating new loops.
10 Dec 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx Software Sampler to v2.0.2
11 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC3
09 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC2
05 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC1
14 Oct 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx to v2.0 beta 13