CWITEC has released version 2.2.0 of the TX16Wx Software Sampler for Windows and, for the first time, Mac OS X with 32/64-bit VSTi and AUi plug-ins. It also brings style sheet based skinning to the plug-in, making it possible to customize the user interface of the plug-in.
- Added AUi and VSTi OS X support.
- Added style sheet based skinning support.
- Added polyphony limit per channel.
- Added matrix row/column distribute command.
- Fixed issue with effects being shared between copied performances.
- Fixed automation load/save issue
- Improved matrix editor snapping.
TX16Wx is a free, cross-platform, professional sampler instrument and slicer tool plug-in. It has powerful sample mapping and trigger capabilities, built-in sample editor and effects.
TX16Wx can be downloaded from www.tx16wx.com
10 Dec 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx Software Sampler to v2.0.2
11 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC3
09 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC2
05 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC1