2nd January 2008
db audioware has announced the release of its new amp plug-in, Flying Haggis.
Flying Haggis was designed like a traditional analogue amp to have a unique sound with a no-nonsense intuitive interface. By refining the sound and response by ear, and not following the current trend of analysing and simulating existing hardware, db audioware has produced an amp with a character all of its own.
- Ultra low latency for responsive live playing.
- Flexible preset management in standalone player and plug-ins.
- Optimised for live performances.
- Full MIDI control, with easy to use MIDI Learn.
- Plug-ins for PC Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (VST, Audio Units).
- Standalone player for PC and Mac (Universal Binary).
Flying Haggis virtual guitar amp retails at $99 / €74 / £49 and is available for immediate purchase and download. Demo versions are available.
Flying Haggis is free of charge to registered owners of any previous db audioware guitar amps (including Quantum FX), who can download the software by logging into their personal support page.
Meanwhile, the 10th anniversary sale continues at www.db-audioware.com, where prices of all existing products are reduced by 25% for a limited period.