28th February 2011
de la Mancha has released ditto, a creative delay effect using randomised tempo-sync modulation to provide a constantly changing but musical delay effect. You can randomise the delay time, feedback and filter cut-off, with independent left and right channel modulation if you wish. Reverse delay can also be randomly set to change things up even more.
All delay times are tempo-synced to your host, with up to 6 different selections that can be randomly selected. The randomisation is also set to change in tempo-sync, so the results always sound musical and rhythmic (unless you don't want that, there are some unusual sync patterns too).
You can use ditto for subtle variances in repeating patterns, constantly evolving soundscapes or just some good old random craziness. It is very suited to drum patterns and rhythmic / percussive loops, but is also great on pads, leads, basses and just about anything you'd like to randomise for effect.
- Tempo-sync, randomly-modulated, stereo delay for adding variance and randomisation to patterns.
- Randomisation of delay time, feedback, filter cut-off and delay direction.
- All randomised parameters can independently change in tempo-sync with host (1/32 beat to 32 beats).
- All randomised parameters can also be made static independently.
- Random selection of up to 6 different delay times (1/32 beat to 32 beats).
- Delay time can be independent for the Left and Right channels.
- Feedback and Filter cut-off amount of randomisation can be controlled and smoothed.
- Feedback and Filter cut-off can be independent for the Left and Right channels.
- Feedback direction amount of randomisation can be controlled.
- Filter resonance control.
- Overdrive control on the feedback signal.
- Wet / dry control on the feedback signal.
- Developed with SE 1.1.
Pricing & Availability
ditto costs $19 and is available for Windows as a VST Effect plug-in.
08 Nov 2013 de la Mancha sets "dirty harry" Free
12 Nov 2011 de la Mancha launches Winter Sale 2011
06 Sep 2011 de la Mancha upgrades basic to basic 65
03 May 2011 de la Mancha releases Strip T's - Channel Strip
16 Dec 2010 de la Mancha launches December Sale (25% off)
15 Nov 2010 de la Mancha releases ClipStar - Soft Clipper
11 Jun 2010 de la Mancha releases truc2
10 May 2010 de la Mancha releases sixtyfive
17 Feb 2010 de la Mancha releases bassbomb and PULS
11 Dec 2009 de la Mancha releases FMMF