Lexicon has announced that it has begun shipping the new PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle. The newest addition to Lexicon's processing family provides seven Lexicon reverb algorithms that are designed to deliver the highest level of sonic quality and function while offering all the flexibility of native plug-ins.
The PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle includes unique plug-ins for each reverb including: Vintage Plate, Plate, Hall, Room, Random Hall, Concert Hall and Chamber, and comes complete with over 950 versatile and finely crafted studio presets.
"We are very excited that the new PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle is now available to our customers," said Randy Garrett, Marketing Director for Lexicon. "Ever since the introduction at AES, the response has been outstanding and we know that this product will exceed our customers' expectations once they experience the distinctive smooth, rich reverbs for themselves."
The user interface is intuitive and displays nine of the most logical parameters for customization, but also provides the ability to transition deeper into the algorithm to edit the full matrix of parameters. Input and Output Meters allow a user to quickly assess the audio levels going to and from each reverb and the EQ section makes it possible to visually dial in the settings for both the early and late reflections. To add another tool to the user's arsenal, each plug-in is complemented with three multi-dimensional real time displays that offer additional insight to help shape the sound.
The PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle is ideal for recording and post-production environments where quality is required. It is a fully functional cross-platform plug-in that is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7 along with Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, Power PC and Intel based. The Bundle is Native only, and requires iLok authorization. It is now available from authorized Lexicon dealers with a suggested retail price of US $1899.
The Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle feature set includes:
- Seven Lexicon reverb plug-ins.
- Over 950 studio presets.
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows XP, Vista, and 7; Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, PowerPC and Intel).
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW.
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each reverb.
- Visual EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections.
- Presets can be stored in a DAW independent format and easily transferred to a different DAW.
- Full parameter control and automation.
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels.
- iLok authorized.