6th May 2011
Lexicon has released the PCM Native Effects Bundle, the studio plug-in bundle that delivers 7 Lexicon effect plug-ins.
Designed to bring the highest level of sonic quality and function to all of your audio applications, the PCM Native Effects Bundle costs $999.95 and is available in VST, Audio Unit and RTAS effect plug-in formats.
- 7 Lexicon effect algorithms:
- Pitch Shift.
- MultiVoice Pitch.
- Resonant Chords.
- Random Delay.
- Dual Delay.
- Hundreds of versatile presets.
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows XP, Vista, and 7; Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, PowerPC and Intel).
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW.
- Graphical real-time display for visualizing the effect in different ways.
- Stereo/Phase meters for ensuring mono compatibility.
- Presets can be stored in a DAW- independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between DAWs.
- Full parameter control and automation.
- Input, output and feedback meters for quick assessment of audio levels within the algorithm.
- iLok2 protected software (Requires 2nd Generation iLok USB smart key - not included).