Luxonix has released version 1.1 of Purity which includes Windows Vista and Mac OS X Universal Binary support.
- (PC) Windows Vista supported (32-bit).
- (MAC) Universal Binary: Intel-based Mac supported.
- Auto-clear unnecessary channel presets.
- Autoscroll function in Sequencer.
- (PC) stand-alone version WDM/KS support improved.
- Now Tab key can be used in Authorization.
- Fixed one about Master BPM Sync.
- Fixed one about On The Fly mode in Preset Browser.
- Fixed one about MIDI program change.
- Fixed one about MIDI Learn.
Purity is available via download for $99. Demo versions are available.